Wednesday, February 02, 2005


Blog Disclaimer!!!

(If you are a sensitive follower of the misguided Bush administration CLICK HERE to go to your happy place. The nurse will be along for you any minute.)

The Author of this blog is a (now) 54 yo proudly unreconstructed knee-jerk liberal Democrat. I promote civil rights (which ARE NOT special rights), I believe in the separation of church and state, I remember the lessons of Viet Nam. I'm re-married with seven kids (blended family). I wonder why the corporate republican elite hates America, Americans, and American values so much (WTF did we do to you anyway except create the best and best regulated business climate in history allowing the accumulation of corporate and personal wealth on a scale unprecidented in any epoch).
I am just a normal working guy who is interested in fairness for ALL people. As a small business person and entrepeneuer (french word...be careful) I have always done better and had plenty of people with money to sell goods and services to during Democratic administrations and liberal times. So if I seem like I'm biased IAM!
Thanks.

The Staff and Management



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?