Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I Grew Up...

...in the 50's and middle 60's. I always heard and understood there was this "social contract". It sort of went like this. You, Mr. Indutrialist (Entrepreneur, Broker...whatever) use this "Caspitalist" Economic systerm to do whatever you need to do to profit. Use our labor. We'll work for you, make the goods...and BUY them. You get to skim off the top and pretty much everybody gets juiced according to a complicated formula of personal ambition times assumption of capital risk plus management and marketing divided by freemarket forces and the regulatory climate.

So WTF is this and this and this?!

Update: Oh yeah...this must be some inalienable right I forgot about.

silly me.

P.S. I NEVER GREW UP.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?