Sunday, October 18, 2009

Well, Well, Well...

...welcome to my esteemed (or is it esteamed...LOL) visitors from HA Seattle. I don't get here all that often (clearly...LOL), but maybe that will change....anyway;

This dumb fucking-ass son-of-a-bitch thinks he has something on me here.

FUCK YOU Marvin!

I HAVE a blog...where's yours you stupid ass...

Where's your "hero's" blog? The fucking idiot known as Puddy DOESN'T HAVE ONE DOES HE?????

Sigh...you right wingers are soooooo pathetic.

Feels good to get that out!!! So leave a comment if you'd like, glad you stopped by.

Update @6:16 pm:

Yayyyy!!!

Thanks to marvie-poo...puddybud's cabana boy I have TRAFFIC!!!

Here's some fun from HA Seattle:

186. Marvin Stamn spews:

184. The Lord Humongous
spews:LMFAO…rujockstrap got owned…

Owned to the point that little rujax
had his feelings hurt and ran to his blog to write about me.

Sunday,
October 18, 2009Well, Well, Well…
…welcome to anyone from HA
Seattle. I don’t
get here all that often (clearly…LOL), but maybe that will
change….anyway;
This dumb fucking-ass son-of-a-bitch thinks he has something
on me
here.
FUCK YOU Marvin!
I HAVE a blog…where’s yours you stupid
ass…
Where’s your “hero’s” blog? The fucking idiot known as Puddy DOESN’T
HAVE ONE DOES HE?????
Sigh…you right wingers are pathetic.
# posted by
Rujax! : 5:00 PM Comment (0) Trackback (0)
Yup, all those (0)

comments reflect the value of your blog. No traffic, no visitors, no $. So
tell us, what’s the point of a blog if no one reads it? Just to make yourself
feel good making all those little snide comments and believing you’re witty or
something?…heee heee heee!
10/18/2009 at 5:48
pm



189. Rujax! spews:
Thank you marvie-poo for driving traffic to my blog.
I really forgot all about it. Thanks to you I’ve been getting hits. Now you’ve put up a nice posting of mine showiing what a small-minded little ass-wipe you are.
That’s what I enjoy most about you marvie-poo…how you completely out-smart yourself (you are so stupid even YOU can do it), and make your own self look like a complete fucking idiot.
Good job as usual, marvie-poo.
Maybe YLB and the rabbit would like to join me. Such fun we could have at you jerk-off’s expense.
10/18/2009 at 5:58 pm


190. sue spews:
@186
Rujax! has a dream, viz., to have a blog: “I HAVE a
blog . . . I don’t get here all that often, but maybe that will
change”
HOPEFULLY it won’t . .. wouldn’t you be better off just putting it to
sleep? I mean, it was last updated BEFORE today in November 2008. That strategy
will build an audience!
So, you were a big fan of John Edwards . . . that
makes sense.
10/18/2009 at 5:58 pm


HEY!!!! sue can be the blog slut!!!!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?